[wp-pro] Need reliable, talented wordpress consultant

Geoff Bartakovics geoffbart at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:41:47 GMT 2008

Hi there. I'm the Biz Mgr at a WordPress based web site that is
growing in popularity very quickly. The site is currently hosted at
BlueHost, but we're having problems with them and would like to move
the entire site over to mediaTemple or a similarly well-priced but
RELIABLE host.

The consultant that has been making our site tweaks is very busy, so
I'm looking for a reliable consultant who can do an IMMEDIATE project
to get our site moved over to a new host, including the WordPress
admin configuration.

If that goes well, we have approx 5 hours of tweaks weekly that we
would like to handle on a retainer basis with a consultant going
forward.

If you can help, please send qualifications and rate to me at geoffbart at gmail.com
thanks in advance.
GB