[wp-pro] Looking to hire for help with cleaning up WP blog coding ASAP!

T C allthingscfnm at gmail.com
Thu May 15 00:25:58 GMT 2008

Hey all...

I currently run a NSFW blog with adult-themes. I've been able to
successfully fix 200+ XTHML validation errors but am at a standstill
now (see my problem description below). I need your Wordpress
expertise! Please email me ASAP at allthingscfnm at gmail.com with your

I recently upgraded to WP 2.3  from 2.0 using the Anaconda theme and
soon after started having problems. There's MAJOR problems according
to W3C Markup Validator here:

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fallthingscfnm.net%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&ss=1&outline=1&group=0&verbose=1

http://allthingscfnm.net/
allthingscfnm at gmail.com