[wp-pro] hello i help me plz

anand mongol anand_mongol at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:56:04 GMT 2008

hello fellows,

i want to put customized flickr photo in my website at the right column, i try to find the plugin and i dont have really solid idea to apply it, so plz help on this problem.
i tried to access my widget through my wordpress panel but its disabled, what is the problem for it, is it that my wordpress template is not widget ready?

second, i dont have idea about how to delete the double home button on my homepage, so plz help on this

thanks,

anand