[wp-pro] END Inc Tax website needs help; will pay!

Alvin Anders alvinanders at gmail.com
Mon May 12 16:54:55 GMT 2008

Hi all,

We have an immediate need for help with our new End the Income Tax web site
(currently here: http://www.smallgovernmentact.org/). A volunteer has been
developing a new site, but doesn't have the time during the week to put in
and get it finished in the short time frame we need. We're looking for
someone with availability hopefully this week to make headway and get it
ready to go live before the end of this month.

We are particularly interested in help from developers who know WordPress
and have set up blogs.

small government is possible,
Alvin Anders