[wp-pro] Requesting bids for Template Upgrade

Steve Lyons stevelyons at fmtc.net
Sun May 11 14:06:22 GMT 2008

Hello Programmers,

I'm requesting bids from this group to make a minor upgrade to my template
which was purchased from Michael Pollack: Wordpress
<http://www.solostream.com/2007/11/29/wordpress-magazine-theme-wp-magazine-t
heme-10/>  Magazine Theme - WP Magazine Theme 1.0.  Michael suggested that I
contact this group for these changes.  Basically, I need switching logic
added to the sidebar to display the appropriate image/link in the 330x250 ad
space based on the following "viewer" conditions:

Page type: Home - display ad #1; Contact Me - display ad#2;  etc.

Category types: Sports - display ad#4; Sports and Football - display ad#5;
etc.

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance for your interest!

Steve Lyons

www.fotoOp.com

803-242-7114