[wp-pro] Looking for referral partner to take overflow WP work

Sarah Lewis, blogging guru sarah at happyhumans.com
Wed May 7 17:58:34 GMT 2008

Hey, WP-wonderpeeps,

I'm slammed and for the sake of both my sanity and a semblance of good
customer service, I'm temporarily going to stop taking new projects
until I get caught up.

In the meantime, I'd like to have a couple of quality recommendations
for those who are looking. Ideally, I'd like to work with
firms/individuals who:
- have good turnaround and availability
- specialize in WordPress
- are comfortable doing design, SEO, and plugin development
- will give me 5% referral fee on the initial project
- will give the client a 5% discount on the initial project

Why the last two? I'm going to be pretty selective and having a flat
referral/discount fee (rather than entertaining offers) makes it
easier to not "play favorites." Also, offering the client a discount
gives them both incentive to mention I sent them, and a warm fuzzy
feeling of "getting a deal" that will reflect well on both of us.

Interested? Send me a website/portfolio link and tell me why you think
you/your company is a good fit.

--
Sarah Lewis
Findable Blogs :: www.findableblogs.com