[wp-pro] Professional Wordpress Developer Needed

Paul McTierney pmctierney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:01:17 GMT 2008

*What we need:*
PHP/MySQL developer with Wordpress experience and excellent communication
skills for multiple projects and an ongoing consulting relationship.

*What we offer:
*An intelligent, potentially long-term client, who will make reasonable
requests, communicate clearly, and pay a fair rate without grinding you over
every billable hour or setting unreasonable deadlines.

*Particular skills/experience sought:
** Experience with adding workflow to Wordpress.  (e.g. for one site we need
posts to appear in different parts of the site bases on Category value.
"News" category posts go the News page, etc.  We also want to evaluate what
would be involved in adding a rudimentary approval loop.)
* Familiarity with the structure of Wordpress, what it can and can't do
(we're sizing up Wordpress as a possible platform for several non-blog
projects and need guidance as to its suitability.)
* Experience with Wordpress MU a plus.  (We're interested in possibly
migrating our Wordpress sites to Wordpress MU, and would be interested in
working with someone who could advise and guide us on the ins-and-outs of
same.)
* Web design skills a plus.

*Please reply with, at minimum:
** A couple of reference sites that you have been involved with developing
(please be aware that we will check references prior to hiring someone.)
* Some times and dates between noon and midnight PST within the next week
that you would be available for a Skype/teleconference interview.
* A general idea of your bill rate and how you handle client engagements.
* Whatever other information about yourself or your firm that you would like
us to consider.

Thanks!