[wp-pro] Need someone to upgrade multiple WP sites

Kevin Miller stickmanlabs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:09:58 GMT 2008

I agree and I don't.   Obviously previous work is nice to see and
hourly rates can vary, but you typically get what you pay for.   From
looking at the code for tons of plugin, having to fix so many, IMHO
the majority of these people need to learn basic OOP and basic
progamming practices.   When i look for a dec I could care less if
they know wordpress, if they are good with php they will grab the docs
and run with it.   I'm not saying I don't like wordpress, I obviously
do, but its not the most complicated of frameworks, its in fact very
simple.   People usually charge what they are worth, and their work
should speak for itself.   Beyond that your contract and software
development strategy should ensure you don't get screwed and your
goals are met.   I also don't give past clients as references, they
dont pay me to then be my marketing tool ;-)

Kevin Miller