[wp-pro] paid bbpress integration project

Bowen Dwelle bdwelle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 21:29:39 GMT 2008

We are looking for a developer with bbPress experience to bid on the
following project:

1) Select, install, configure/customize bbPress to integrate with our web
site look&feel and user login system
2) Replicate some functionality of our existing bidirectional mailing lists
with new discussion board infrastructure
3) Import old messages into message archive

Detailed requirements here:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddqq5n63_70hmjmm8fv

bbPress is the preferred basis for this project, and we will ONLY work with
providers who have specific experience with bbPress and other online forum
systems (e.g. phpBB)

Please contact bdwelle [at] gmail [dot] com

Thx!