[wp-pro] Need someone to upgrade multiple WP sites

Skaneateles Design briel at skaneatelesdesign.com
Tue Mar 25 20:32:11 GMT 2008

I agree with Kevin.  There are many "hacks" out there claiming to have
WordPress development knowledge and/or experience.  It's better to find
a developer who is a good integrator (which implies a good knowledge of
the various disciplines involved with WordPress installations, including
PHP/Javascript/Mysql/HTTP/Linux/and other technologies), and is also a
good designer.  Integrators understand the big picture, are not
specifically WordPress developers, and have likely been developing
software long before the Internet became so popular.  Integrators will
charge a higher hourly rate (not necessarily excessive, but more than
$50/hr), but will be able to handle all aspects of any project that you
will have, likely finish quicker, and will provide results that are less
likely to be problematic.
--
Cary Briel
Skaneateles Design
briel at skaneatelesdesign.com
(315) 685-2492

Visit us at:
http://www.skaneatelesdesign.com

In Skaneateles:
http://www.skaneatelestalk.com - "Stuff your mother never told you about
Skaneateles"
Community blogs, wiki, discussion forum.