[wp-pro] New WP Blog assistance

Jeff thecompletist at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 04:20:44 GMT 2008

New blog of mine is live and after a half a dozen posts it looks good.
I want it to look "polished" and even better.
www.concertaholics.com
*
One of my issues* is showing alot of photos and youtube videos.
The formatting seems to go to hell when I dump the youtube video in
It jumps outside the middle section boxes. I've seen plug'ins that do this.
I do not have time to mess around trying them all. I have a backlog of
stories to blog about.

*Issue 2 !! *Audio files... I have uploaded some mp3's to my own domain
and if you look inside the most recent post you will see I have it as
[listen]
and it download to whatever the user  has. I don't like that - I want to
have
a pod player that looks like this http://notsecondbest.com/blog/?p=3
It must be able to apear anywhere in the post?

*Issue 3* - I want to be able to have photos left and right or centre
justified.
sounds easy I know but I need a lesson here. I want to vary the look of the
post
I do not want to have all my photos down the left side.

The basis of this blog is to share concert stories in a format that has
photos, audio, video etc.. all inside the post. I need this to be fairly
easy
for me. I don't know html. I've got this far so you see I know some.

I am looking for some one to walk me thru what I need to do or if easier
login and get it up runnning the way I want then walk me thru my next post
so I can see how to use plugins or better yet assist me in fixing the one I
just
did. Get videos inside over all post, have audios be playable inside post
and
move photos to where ever I want.

This I am sure is far from tough... I am looking for a pro who can take care
of this
this week along with some chat or a call on my dime. I do not mind paying
for
someone's time at all.

Shoot me your suggestion for getting this done efficiently and what your
time is worth.
AS I grow the blog and expand I may need to tap into someone again.

I am new to list so not sure but probably contact off list is best.
email.

thanks

Jeff