[wp-pro] Hire someone to upgrade me to newest version of WP?

John Feeney johncfeeney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 04:04:19 GMT 2008

Hello,

My webhost is going to be upgrading their servers to PHP 5, and
presumably it will break my blog which is an older version of
Wordpress - 1.5.2. I therefore need to upgrade to the latest version
of Wordpress, which, due to the old version I'm using, may require
upgrading to an intermediate version, then to the newest version. I'm
not sure.

I am only maintaining this blog as an archive and am out of touch with
Plesk (used by my webhost) and other behind the scenes processes.
Could I hire someone here, at a fair rate, to get the blog upgraded to
the latest version of WP?

(By the way, I had thought I would just transfer the contents of the
blog to Wordpress.com, but WP 1.5.2 has no export function, and a
plugin I found which should have solved that does not work with 1.5
versions. So I'd have to upgrade to a newer WP version in any event.)

The blog is at:  http://www.smalltownproject.org/

Prefer replies off-list if possible.

Thanks,

John