[wp-pro] "Front Page" user comments Code Needed

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Thu Mar 20 11:16:19 GMT 2008

I would imagine that you can do it using the "custom fields" feature and
then display it using the meta info.  I used a custom field called
"editor_picks" and then entered "true" for the value.  Then when it is no
longer desired to be a pick just delete the "true" in the value.

Chris
 <http://www.lannendesigns.com/> http://www.lannendesigns.com/

  _____