[wp-pro] Request for Proposal

Peter Duke peter at dukemedia.com
Sun Mar 16 16:26:18 GMT 2008

This is a request for proposal to deliver the following Theme and
Functionality on the Wordpress platform.

The proposal should include a complete integration of design (Theme) and
functionality (plugins). Any third-party funnctionality required to
deliver the required specification is okay. There may be some
re-interpretation of some WordPress schemes in order to accomplish the
design goals. Any functional changes will be implemented as plug-ins.

The proposal should include a schedule, fees, milestones and support,
and is due by 03/21/2008

I will be on holiday until 03/19/2008, but will be available to answer
questions via email.

Layered Photoshop files and creative support will be provided.

Screenshots of Photoshop Layouts are here:

http://photo.dukemedia.com/vibe/Vibe_Templates_duekMedia.zip

Any questions should be sent to: peter at dukemedia.com

Page Details:

1. Home Page Template

- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover
- rotating main graphic photos in top header on page re-load

2. What We Do Landing/What We Need/Links&Info

- uses the basic text template
- uses the sub-tabs template
- custom open/close functionality
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

3. What We Do Testimonials Template

- uses the sub-tabs template
- uses the table layout
- can also include a related photo, aligned left
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

4. Who We Are Landing Photo Satellite Template
(http://design.tedforbes.com/)

- uses a static "head shot" image matrix (not toolset updatable)
- links to the Satellite flickr functionality
- sorted by category, may need to create multiple accounts in flickr
- uses the sub-tabs
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

5. Who We Are Profile Bio Page Template

- uses the table layout with related image
- uses the sub-tabs
- uses links to PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

6. Who We Are Profile Photos Template

- uses the Staellite flickr functionality
- uses the sub-tabs
- uses links to BIO & VIDEOS
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

7. Who We Are Profile Video Template

- uses the Viddler tool
- uses the sub-tabs
- uses links to BIO & PHOTOS
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

8. Why Choose Us

- uses the basic text template
- uses the sub-tabs
- may use a related photo

9. FAQs

- uses the basic text template
- uses the sub-tabs
- may use a related photo

10. The Latest Photos Static Sets Template

- uses a static "thumbnail" image matrix (not toolset updatable)
- links to the flickr functionality (Satellite?)
- sorted by Flickr category
- sub-navigation is the "latest" layouts
- revealed onClick

11. The Latest Photo Sets Template

- uses the flickr functionality (Satellite?)
- sub-navigation is the "latest" widget layouts
- revealed onClick

13. The Latest Competitions Static Sets Template

- uses a static "thumbnail" image matrix (not toolset updatable)
- links to the Satellite flickr functionality
- sorted by Flickr category
- sub-navigation is the "latest" layouts
- revealed onClick

14. The Latest Competitions Sets Template

- uses the flickr functionality (Satellite?)
- sub-navigation is the "latest" layouts
- revealed onClick

15. The Latest Events Calendar

- uses 30 boxes (here's an example)
http://marquezcharter.org/?page_id=13

16. The Latest Gear Static Sets Template

- uses a static "thumbnail" image matrix (not toolset updatable)
- links to the Satellite flickr functionality
- sorted by Flickr category
- sub-navigation is the "latest" layouts
- revealed onClick

17. The Latest Gear Sets Template

- uses the Staellite flickr functionality
- sub-navigation is the "latest" layouts
- revealed onClick

18. The Latest Blogs

- uses the basic text layout
- may have a related image

19. Contact Us

- uses the basic text layout
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

20. Sitemap

- uses the basic text layout
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

21. Timesheets

- uses the basic text layout
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

22. Terms and Conditions

- uses the basic text layout
- Tabber with 5 different custom category layouts
- revealed onMouseover

23. Privacy Policy

- uses the basic text layout