[wp-pro] Wordpress Developers Needed for Ongoing Work

Danno - Graphics.net danno at graphics.net
Thu Mar 13 20:54:51 GMT 2008

Hello WP-Pro People,

We are seeking Wordpress and PHP developers who are:

- Skilled
- Have at least 2 years experience working with Wordpress
- Reliable
- Can create and/or modify WP themes
- Reliable
- Develop using web standards
- WP Plugin development skills a bonus
- Reliable

This will be for ongoing, freelance work on projects large and small for
a diverse range of business and non-profits such as Phone.com,
Software.com, SEO.com, Grassroots.org and many more.

Successful freelancers will be required to sign a industry standard
consulting agreement. Payment will be made via Paypal only.

Applicants will be confirmed for selection based:

- Experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Availability
- Persona
- Whether or not you like tree frogs

If you are interested, you may register as a Graphics.net freelancer at
http://www.graphics.net/forms/freelance-register/

We're an easy going crew that take life lightly and our work seriously
and we look forward to hearing from qualified applicants interested in
growing with us for the long term.

Sincerely,

--

Danno