[wp-pro] Plugin-install

Lawrence Krubner lkrubner at geocities.com
Tue Mar 11 03:36:49 GMT 2008

Bill Williams wrote:
> Amber Nelson wrote:
>> I am looking for a plug-in where I can have one main photo in my entry
>> and then have like a few photos in like a gallery where visitors can
>> see the images below the post and then click on them to enlarge.
>>
>> Is there a plugin for this and if so, would someone install it for me?

Bill Williams mentioned what the WordPress default installation can do.
If you need specific output formatting for displaying images, consider
one of the themes out there. If you need posts with many images,
formatted a particular way, you should consider one of the magazine
format themes, such as Mimbo:

http://www.darrenhoyt.com/demo/mimbo2/

The premium version of Mimbo comes with image gallery functionality that
may meet your needs:

http://www.darrenhoyt.com/2008/02/23/development-of-mimbo-pro-is-wrapping-up/

-- lawrence krubner