[wp-pro] Need Wordpress integration help

Randall Green rgreen at verandadistribution.com
Mon Mar 10 15:23:46 GMT 2008

We have been trying to integrate Wordpress into an existing site for a few
weeks now. The existing site is all php mysql based. We are using a standard
wp theme and the body is displaying fine. It's our custom header, which is
giving a problem. It should be a simple <? include "header.php"; ?> into the
WP header section.  But it just didn't work. We had display issues on
different browsers. We even tried to rebuild the header into the WP them
editor, but it is turning into a big job.

The problem is our programmer has not worked much with Wordpress. so I need
a WP "geek" :)

We are more than happy to pay. Please let me know your hourly or rate and
approximate # of hours.  I'll then send you the site and a name and pass
(the site is in closed beta for now) and even send you the header.php file
if you want to see it so you can see it and make sure you are comfortable
with the job.

Please send response to rgreen at verandadistribution.com

Thanks  rg