[wp-pro] Duplicating a Similar Wordpress Theme

Ryan Yokome ryokome at telus.net
Sat Mar 8 02:27:34 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to build a theme to use on wordpress. The blog will be based on a specific make of car. I've found a blog that was designed by Web 2.0 themes. I'm looking to build a site with a similar layout. http://www.bmwtuningmag.com/

I'm not sure if anyone has the capability of this on this site or if I should look at rent a coder, or Elance. Either way if anyone is capable of achieving this please let me know. If not maybe you know of someone who can or could point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much!

Ryan