[wp-pro] Help to Fine Tune Wordpress Blog

Emujoe emujoe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:35:26 GMT 2008

G'day

I've recently set up a Wordpress blog at
http://www.employment-one.com/blogusing the default theme and need
someone to do some fine tuning for me.

I've managed to set up my own header graphic "All About Jobs Blog" but the
white text All About Jobs Blog from the default header with the blue
background still shows through at the top left of my graphi.

I need to get rid of that.

Also, two posts and a page I have added do not now show up on the site ...
they did previously, but I may have deleted a file trying to get rid of the
abovementioned white text.

Is there someone who can help me with this please on a *quid pro quo* basis,
free (it's probably only a little job for someone who knows what they are
doing), or for a fee?

At present I'm rebuilding this site and really need to get the blog up and
running.

Thanks.

--
Robin Henry
M: 050 2313861 (Int: 00971502313861)

PS: Download a free ebook that tells you how you can make 100% commissions.
Go here: http://fly2.ws/BPilCJZ

PPS: Use GroupMail Pro to send bulk, personalised email. Check it here and
get a free ebook: http://www.dwave.com.au/gm