[wp-pro] Job/Project: Custom Wordpress Plugin

David J. Bisset dbisset at dimensionmedia.com
Thu Jun 26 12:17:17 GMT 2008

I've been making some job posts here and so far they are working out,
so I wanted to throw another one into the mix:

I need a custom plugin for wordpress created that tracks poker game
stats. This is NOT a betting site or a plugin used for betting.
Basically you should be able (in the WP backend) enter some variables
that represent the results of a nightly poker game (name of player,
how they placed, etc.) and that information be re-presented on the
frontend wordpress template.

Please contact me if anyone is interested in this project with the
usual info, questions, rates, etc. Thanks!

--
David Bisset
Director of Web Development