[wp-pro] re:making wp back up before upgrade

Angus Robins Angus at venturetrust.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 09:49:55 GMT 2008

Hi,

Please excuse my ignorance on this subject, but I have been thrown-in at
the deep-end. I have taken over the blog for my company (see below) and
found some links to spam addresses hidden in the template for the blog
header. I deleted all the spam but managed to remove the background of
the page between the header and the footer.

We are using v 2.1.2 and I thought an upgrade would be a solution.

How do I create a back-up (on the hosts server or locally) and how would
I install the upgrade?

Your time and effort in this matter would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Angus Robins

Reports and Evaluation Co-ordinator

Venture Trust