[wp-pro] Wordpress Standard/MU Help Required

David J. Bisset dbisset at dimensionmedia.com
Fri Jun 20 19:13:49 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for someone who can help out with some relatively tasks
involving a wordpress MU site. PHP/MYSQL of course a must. Although
it's MU, my requests are more in line with non-MU (I believe) tasks
such as adjusting a current plugin's functionality, ensuring certain
pages and widgets appear whenever a new blog is created (ok, this
might be some MU related). Bottom line, we are talking in terms of
hours here but I would greatly appreciate the help.

If this can be a success, I have several modules of a larger social
networking project that I also need assistance with but I need to find
someone I can trust first. :-)

Email me at dbisset at dimensionmedia.com. Please send me some past work
or some evidence that you have done something on this level before.
And your standard rate.

--
David Bisset
Director of Web Development