[wp-pro] Custom.css file creation

sarah at sarahklass.com sarah at sarahklass.com
Thu Jun 19 12:19:23 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I have commenced the process of changing my blog theme to Thesis
<http://diythemes.com/thesis/>  but could use a little help with customizing
the theme.  I have had a bit of a play with the css myself, but don't seem
to be able to get my head around it completely so was thinking that hiring a
professional may be the way to go.  I also want to upload a custom header
for the theme as well (I will provide the header image).  I don't believe
that it would be a difficult or time consuming job for someone who speaks
the language, but at the same time, I'm not sure what the going rate is.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Sarah Klass

www.sarahklass.com