[wp-pro] Auto Image Poster Plugin

Adam Selvidge adam.selvidge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:00:12 GMT 2008

Howdy WP-Pro!

As this is my first email to the list, I request that you be nice to me, and
inform me kindly if I've broken any kind of etiquette.  Also: should I post
after I find someone to fulfill my request?

I have a plugin request, if you can do it for under $100 bucks, please send
me an email.  All I would like:

1.) look in a local directory (ie /wordpress/image_upload)
2.) add those image to the wordpress uploads directory, with thumbnails with
their own post
3.) posts need to be scheduled for x seconds after most recent posts
4.) post title should be the file name minus the *.jpg
5.) when done, clear out the local directory from the first step (ie
/wordpress/image_upload)
6.) give a status page with the results

Again, this is my first post to the wp-pro list, and I hope to have several
more, so please be kind if I've broken any rules.  I haven't been able to
find any posting guidelines, and all but 1 of the last 10 emails I've seen
from the wp-pro list have been complaints about lowball requests :(  Also:
what's the standard for payments?  paypal?  company check?  african
swallows?

--
Adam Selvidge
www.tikiwebgroup.com