{Disarmed} Re: [wp-pro] need ] Need to hire wordpress web developer and marketing

Brian York brianjyorkau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:10:48 GMT 2008

I've been biting my tongue on this, but I think the best solution might be
that we, as adults, ingore the emails that are below budget or offensive in
any way.  Rules only create more rules.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Glenn Ansley <glenn at glennansley.com>
wrote:

> I think this probably won't work. I can imagine that we would have to open
> most of the emails anyway just to find out what their $200 budget was
> supposed to cover... that's if they even include the budget in the subject
> like we request. The only way to ensure that this new policy "stuck" would
> be to moderate and not let them through if they didn't include the budget...
> but if we're moderating at that point anyway, why bother with the subject...
> I think the best solution would be moderation rather than a subject line
> syntax...
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The "price on the subject" idea is not bad.  I think if we all agree to
>> publicize it as /call it "budget" instead of price, it would make much
>> more
>> sense.
>>
>> El Lunes 16 Jun 2008, Dan Milward escribió:
>> > I agree with you too. Hence my suggestion of having price in the
>> > subject.. then I don't have to waste time reading jobs that don't
>> > interest me. but meh. Whatever. I won't loose any sleep over this :))
>> >
>> > Ciao,
>> >
>> > Dan

>> there.

Brian York
Director of e-Commerce
Port Phillip Publishing Ltd Pty
The Old Hat Factory
Unit 21/83-89 Brighton Road
VIC 3184
Australia
ACN: 117 765 009

Australia Phone: +61 3 9525 7810
Australia Skype Phone: 03 9015 9348 (this will reach me anywhere)
Australia Fax: +61 3 9525 7605
Australia Mobile: 0410 158 483
U.S.A. Phone: 1-410-702-5824 (will forward to Australia)
U.S.A. Fax: 1-866-341-0438 (will forward to Australia)
Skype: brianjyorkau
AIM: brianjyork
e-mail: brianjyorkau at gmail.com

Any communications from Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd employees should not
be considered to be personal investment advice. Although our employees may
answer your general customer service questions, they are not permitted to
address your particular investment situation.

Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd holds an
Australian Financial Services License: 323988
(c) 2008 Port Phillip Publishing Pty Ltd.
ACN: 117 765 009 ABN: 33 117 765 009