[wp-pro] need ] Need to hire wordpress web developer and marketing

Lawrence Krubner lkrubner at geocities.com
Tue Jun 17 02:01:30 GMT 2008

Stephen Singer wrote:
> Please check out my website www.kikachannel.com
> this is a free online concert video of famous artists like Chaka Khan, Four Tops, Tanya Tucker The idea here is to make money
 >with advertising etc Already have the player etc and a website going
What I need is to list each artist and to be able to link t
 >his to another page where there will be info on the artist
 >plus you play the full length concert and bios, photos etc I will link
Amazon, Ebay on this page to sell
 >products and other companies. I am working with www.Brightcove.com I
am uploading
 >these full length concerts in high quality to see full concerts which
are about a hour long.  I
 >need some who has a background in video marketing, website developer
and word press and the
 >ability to market this on the WEB. Willing to give a few hundred
dollars for the project and some back end
 >money if this works and starts making money. I realize this is not a
much of a budget but honestly this
 >is quite speculative. The great thing is I have tons of videos of
these legendary acts.
> Please contact me via e-mail or (818) 991-9347
> Stephen Singer

What is going on with the WP-Pro list? We've had an epidemic lately of
people asking for free or nearly free help. Can we get some moderation
on this list? It would nice to limit this list to requests from clients
who are serious.

-- lawrence krubner