[wp-pro] Looking for a talented WP and BBP coder

fernando at fernando-graphicos.com fernando at fernando-graphicos.com
Wed Jun 11 19:12:07 GMT 2008

Hiya,
This is my first post to this list, please forgive me if I haven't
quite got the gist of things.

I'm looking for a coder/designer to work with me on a project that's
over my head.
The site will be build using WP as the engine, brightcove players as
the video and advertising delivery, and bb press as the community tool.

The job includes:
code a theme from 2D mocks
build special index page (featuring rollovers which link to "features")
hook in the community section for limited integration
deploy security measures (outside the wordpress membership)
build a shop
add a blog

In essence the site is presented as a magazine. the content is mature.
Not for everyone.
members can access everything, non members can read about it, enjoy
the pretty front page, and join.

Time is of the essence for this project, and I really need help.

If this is interesting to you, and you would like to know more, see
the mocks, or discuss a quote,
please shoot me an email: fernando at fernando-graphicos.com