[wp-pro] multilanguage configuration

Randall Green rgreen at verandadistribution.com
Sat Jun 7 00:07:38 GMT 2008

We have a Multilanguage blog (Spanish, English, French).

I would like to hire someone immediately on a freelance basis to configure
one of the multilanguage plug-ins - Qtranslate is preferred. The situation
is as follows:  if we had 3 posts  1. Post in Spanish with an English
translation  2.  Original post in English only  3.  original post in French
only .  The goal is if we had a spanish visitor to our blog, they would see
as a default

Post 1 in spanish

Post 2 in English

Post 3 in French

And we would like to give them the option to turn off posts from other
languages so they could just view the spanish posts.  Possible?  Feasible?
Contact me Directly if you can work with me and send me an approximate cost.
Thanks  rg

Randall Green

Principal

Veranda Entertainment