[wp-pro] WP theme updates

RICHARD SILVERSTEIN richards1052 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 3 05:24:38 GMT 2008

I'm not familiar with what the protocol is for these matters but...many WP
users have installed themes by Beccary.  She has stopped updating her themes
and her former website is down.  I have tried contacting her w/o success.  I
was wondering whether protocol permits a theme developer fr. adopting her
themes and updating them (making them widget-ready for example) for the
thousands of WP users who have wonderful themes like Almost Spring,
Thirteen, Ocadia & Beccary.   Many of us hope these themes won't be
abandoned.

The files for Almost Spring, the theme I use are here:
http://dev.wp-themes.org/browser/almost-spring

At any rate, if anyone is interested in doing this pls. contact me at
richards1052 at comcast dot net.

Richard Silverstein