[wp-pro] I forgot one important thing!!!

codeman codeman at co-ps.com
Tue Jul 22 18:44:44 GMT 2008

This is a job/paid service. I plan on paying the right person an
hourly rate!

Hello to ALL...especially those PHP, SHTML, SQL, SHTML and Wordpress
guru's/experts in NYC!

My name is Phillip and I am looking for such a genius to give me one-
on-one lessons in the following:

PHP, SHTML, SQL,  and Wordpress.

I can tell you that I've been a highly regarded Creative Director and
businessman in NYC for 20 years and I'm self-taught in all computer
related programs. I consider myself a expert in PS, Illustrator,
Freehand, All Desktop Publishing tools, All MS Office tools, etc.

My greatest asset is my creativity and my ability to build business
relationships.

I have always been a GREAT FAN of programmers/coders because I
believe it's like an art form. What I've seen people do with code
just amazes me.

I've been able through the years to teach myself HTML, DHTML, CSS and
a little Javascript (usually I can take from other free sources and
make it work). I would not of been able to do this without the
helpful start of Dreamweaver and through the years, have been able to
guess the true coders would call a lot of what they see these WYSIWIG
tools create in code very extraneous, at best).

I need someone who resides in NYC who is willing to give me personal
seesiions at my home office. I believe the latest version of
Dreamweaver (CS3), which I have not yet purchased, has a lot of PHP
and SHTML tools. I am planning on purchasing it as I believe it will
help in my sessions.

Anybody willing to be paid to give up a few hours a week to work with
me, I would be most grateful!

I am a very nice person and learn quickly and maybe in the end,
future projects which I farm out a lot of this work can be done
together.

I enjoy the creative part, but I always like to know enough to be
dangerous in programming.

Today, I can design and program a site from scratch, but I want to
focus on Blogs and Wordpress!

If you're interested and either live in NYC or close enought (maybe
you work in the city and commute from NJ, CT, LI, etc.), I look
forward to speaking with you.

If you're interested, please send me your contact info, maybe a
resume or some of your work .

Thank you in advance,

pas