[wp-pro] Bug in the system?

GoodTherapy.org noah at goodtherapy.org
Sun Jul 20 21:43:51 GMT 2008

Strange, today the tag line on my WP is missing.   I was alarmed at
first and wondered if we'd been hacked.  So I logged in and added the
tag line, clicked "save changes", and voila, the tag line field was
empty again.  I tried multiple times to add a tag line and each time the
page refreshed the field was empty.  Some kind ok bug perhaps?  I'm
running 2.5, maybe I need to update to 2.6?  Any one else experience
this?  Any ideas about what I can do in addition to updating?  Thanks in
advance for any help,  Noah  btw, i'm not a WP pro, obviously :)