[wp-pro] Non Profit Site

Alexander Hanff no2dpi at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:31:41 GMT 2008

Hi,

I posted here some time ago asking if someone would be able to customise
wordpress theme and functionality for our non profit website dedicated
to campaigning against behavioural advertising using deep packet inspection.

I had a reply from someone called Ekta who took the job on and got as
far as telling me the design was ready to be uploaded to their demo
server and I have heard nothing since despite several emails.

So I have given up on Ekta and now require someone else to do the work.
  Our budget is tight as we are non profit and rely entirely on
donations from the public; however we do have $200 USD available for the
work and I may be able to raise a little more if push comes to shove.

Please contact me if you are interested.  It is not a huge job but I am
neither familiar enough with Wordpress codex / theming; nor do I have
the time to learn it.

Regards,

Alexander Hanff
NoDPI.Org