[wp-pro] NO MORE ADVERTS IN HERE!

Cori Schlegel kinrowan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:53:03 GMT 2008

Well actually, as Matt himself has said [1], there really aren't any
guidelines.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, and the last thing we need is
another meta-discussion; all I'm saying is complaining about this
stuff's not doing ANYbody any good.

Petitioning Matt to establish some guidelines, deleting and ignoring the
offending emails, or dropping off the list all seem to be more useful
reactions than complaining to the whole list. Even replying directly to
the "offending" poster seems like a better plan...

[1] http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2008-June/020728.html