[wp-pro] NO MORE ADVERTS IN HERE!

Miriam Schwab mschwab at illuminea.com
Thu Jul 3 08:49:20 GMT 2008

Well, that's not exactly true. Many of us are WP professionals who offer WP
services, but often need to find other WP professionals so that we can
outsource some of what we do.

And there may be people on this list who are hanging out just to find WP
professionals.

Miriam

Miriam Schwab
illuminea marketing & media