[wp-pro] We are looking for an Account Manager

Peter Ericson - TCW peter at tcwebsite.com
Wed Jan 30 18:59:49 GMT 2008

Our small and growing website development company is looking for a new
account manager to work with clients to bring their websites to fruition.
Good communication and organization skills are important as is the ability
to "gently" push a project forward.

Most of our sites are WordPress but we do some work in ZenCart too.  We work
in a team environment with WP/ZC techs, designers, strategists, and account
managers.

We are an all telecommuting company with flexible part time hours.  Drop me
a line if you are interested or want more information.
Thanks,
Pete

--
Cheers,

Peter Ericson
The Complete Website, LLC
PO Box 855
Grantham, NH 03753
603.863.6006 x2 phone
603.229.2331 cell
888.255.8449 fax
http://TCwebsite.com

Is your website building your business?™