[wp-pro] Update Problems

Dave Gilligan dave.gilligan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:39:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

I had a problem updating my bog to the new version of WP. I get no content
just the errors listed below. If you can help please send me a price and how
soon this can be completed.

Regards,
Dave Gilligan
dave.gilligan AT gmail.com
www.pygment.com

*Warning*: call_user_func_array()
[function.call-user-func-array<http://www.pygment.com/blog/function.call-user-func-array>]:
First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'wp_filter_kses' was
given in *
/home/fhlinux182/p/pygment.com/user/htdocs/blog/wp-includes/plugin.php* on
line *59*

*Warning*: call_user_func_array()
[function.call-user-func-array<http://www.pygment.com/blog/function.call-user-func-array>]:
First argumented is expected to be a valid callback, 'wp_filter_kses' was
given in *
/home/fhlinux182/p/pygment.com/user/htdocs/blog/wp-includes/plugin.php* on
line *59*

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: wp_kses_bad_protocol() in *
/home/fhlinux182/p/pygment.com/user/htdocs/blog/wp-includes/formatting.php*on
line
*1129*