[wp-pro] Powell's Books plugin

RICHARD SILVERSTEIN richards1052 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 09:47:08 GMT 2008

If any plugin author out there might be interested in writing an Amazon-like
plugin that would work for the Powell's Books partner program, I'd be very
interested.  I've also been in touch with Powell's & perhaps they might
participate or contribute to the creation of such a plugin (though I haven't
yet confirmed that with them).

A word about Powell's--they're a Pacific NW bookseller with a similar
program to Amazon Associates except that they pay more: 7.5% commission.
They're also unionized and a legitimate independent bookseller based in
Portland.  A great bookstore.

If you're interested could you e mail me at richards1052 at comcast dot net

Thanks