[wp-pro] Help needed copying my WordPress

TJ recipemakan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 11:06:29 GMT 2008

Hello,

My website was created on WordPress and I've been given all copyrights. An exact copy of my site is needed on my subdomain, especially to test if it works on latest WordPress version. Somehow, I can't get the website to display normally on my subdomain - it uses quite a few plugins so maybe it's a complicated website... Is there a skilled coder here who could help me out and teach me how to copy my site so I could so it myself in the future?

Kind regards,

TJ