[wp-pro] Seeking Freelancers for WordPress, PHP, AJAX & CSS

Brian Groce wp at watershedstudio.com
Thu Jan 3 15:55:53 GMT 2008

Hello everyone and Happy New Year.

We are currently looking for a few WordPress and/or PHP, AJAX, CSS
developers that we can occasionally outsource projects to.

If you are interested, please let us know the following:

    * What is your rate/what are your fees?
    * In general, what sort of availability do you have? (Hours per
      month and what time of day)
    * Where are you located?
    * Are you available via phone?
    * Are you available via AIM and/or Skype?
    * What interests you the most?  (Themes/graphics, plugins, CSS,
      AJAX, JavaScript, PHP, SQL etc.)
    * Please send examples of previous WordPress or other related work.
    * Other than WordPress, what types of projects have you worked on
      and are interested in?

Thanks,

Brian