[wp-pro] WP theme designer needed

thomas at createmedianow.com thomas at createmedianow.com
Thu Feb 28 17:35:39 GMT 2008

Hi,

We're looking to hire a WP theme designer for a  site.  I've pasted
some links below for reference.

What we're looking for:
1.  Valid CSS/XHTML of course
2.  will require multiple page templates, headers,and sidebars
3.  Suckerfish dropdown (see link below)
4.  Event plugin (see link below)
5.  Styling that conforms EXACTLY to the designers PSDs
6.  Style Zenphoto CSS to match WP theme.

We'll install WP and Zen Photo (the easy part) and just need a theme designer.

I'm pretty sure WP will work for this site, but maybe I should look to
another CMS/custom?

Please submit bids to me at the contact info below.

Screenshots:
http://www.createmedianow.com/jm/harbor/harbor_base.png
http://www.createmedianow.com/jm/harbor/04_request_info.png
http://www.createmedianow.com/jm/harbor/newsevents.PNG