[wp-pro] looking for ongoing wp design pro

Karin Witzig Rozell karin at mmmaven.com
Fri Feb 22 12:52:37 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I do branding and marketing copy for my clients in the health and wellness
field.

I'm looking for one or more wordpress pros for designing complete sites on
the wp platform to have on my roster of experts.

I generally need 1 - 3 wordpress sites designed per month, often at the same
time, so I'm open to a team of 1- 3 experts who would like steady work.

My budget is under $1000 per site design.

Each site will need to have, on top of the traditional excellent XHTML/CSS
coding skills, plugin customization, widget set up, uploading of site to
hosting company (I use dreamhost.com), etc.

-         newsletter opt-in integration

-         form fields in contact page

-         graphic for newsletter image

-         10-12 individual pages in addition to the blog page

-         And be able to express a cohesive brand image in all graphics

-         Some sites need an online store

-         Each site has an opportunity for ongoing maintenance and updating
work

I need someone who can work quickly, turn around a design in 1-2 weeks and
make any necessary updates/ changes within 24-48 hours.

I prefer clean, modern and less is more in design style.

Interested? Please send references, design examples, estimated rate directly
to me at Karin at mmmaven.com.

Thank you,

Karin

---

Karin Witzig Rozell

The Marketing Materials Maven

Be The Expert

Helping wellness professionals powerfully and effectively express what they
do, so that they can be seen as the expert they are.

Email: Karin at MMmaven.com

Phone: 518-642-3334

Web: http://www.mmmaven.com

Snail Mail: P.O. BOX 37, Granville, NY 12832

Visit my website today for free valuable articles and classes on presenting
your message to the world. http://www.mmmaven.com