[wp-pro] 2 WP Installs for 10 bucks

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Thu Feb 21 15:32:38 GMT 2008

From: "Stephane Daury" <wordpress at tekartist.org>

> http://install4free.wordpress.net/
>
> On Feb 20, 2008, at 23:25, Shaun R. Connell wrote:
>
>> I know it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes, but I still need help with
>> the installs. :P I'll pay 10 bucks for two installs -- same host.

At Install4Free, we like to install one (1) personal blog for individuals.
In general, Install4free refers people to the wp-pro email list when they
are requesting a commercial application, when 'it is evident' the request is
from a web-designer for a client, or if the person has made several
installation requests.   As a result, more than a few of those people have
initiated contact to this email list.

Hopefully that is a reasonable approach.

Regards.

Michael E. Hancock