[wp-pro] 2 WP Installs for 10 bucks

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Thu Feb 21 07:49:07 GMT 2008

WTF.  Dude.  Calm down.  It would only take 10 minutes and if you call yourself a professional and can't do two upgrades in 10 minutes quit your job because you fail...  I believe at your hourly wages for Wordpress he would be over paying you for the 10 minutes.  Whip out that fancy TI-86 you never learned to program and calculate it.  If you need me to teach you how to program a TI-86 go ahead and call me, I'll teach you - also, if you need me to teach you to add and subtract get at me too.  Perhaps he should offer your actual wage. $7.5 for the 10 minutes.  Not that you are worth it since you are the typical "I am an elitest" type of guy.

On another note, with a site like yours, you shouldn't be designing shit, it looks like your site is stuck in 1999. *Whips out Prince CDs and starts playing 1999*.  You NEED to go back to art school and learn what design is.  Maybe fix some of the problems on your site. "var AdBrite_Title_Color = '006600'; var AdBrite_Text_Color = 'ffffff'; var AdBrite_Background_Color = '7da6da'; var AdBrite_Border_Color = '7da6da';" - about_us.html, maybe you could even help me figure out why the hell a commercial site that offers services such as yours would have adverts on their site? Very professional, I would hire you at $5.65 an hour, and only for a pee-on job pulling tape drives from servers for a client.

You are far from a pro Mr. Kissane. A few questions Mr. "Professional":

1.) WTF is "</ulpt type="text/javascript">" - I suggest you get that fixed before you look like a moron who charges $45 an hour to horribly misspell script.
2.) Why are you lying to your customers? http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftimbury.net%2Ftcs%2Fabout_us.html
3.) For somebody who promotes to be a pro, why are you still using HTML 4.0 and how the hell do you manage to mess up HTML 4.0? That has to be the most ill-semantic, easy to do language in the world.
a.) I've seen 11th graders in graphics design skills build better HTML.  Sad, but true.

Now, I know my site isn't perfect and nobodies is, but nobody talks about how great they are and makes that many mistakes.  Especially while demanding they are worth so much but have made intern mistakes. I hope you've enjoyed my professional opinion on the subject.

Yours truly,
en-US.EnvyGeeks.Com