[wp-pro] GoodTherapy.org

GoodTherapy.org noah at goodtherapy.org
Wed Feb 13 00:39:11 GMT 2008

Hi,  GoodTherapy.org would like to have some changes make to our blog
this week.   If you are interested and have time to complete soon please
email me with your fee. Potential freelancer will have opportunity for
future work with us.  Here's a list of what we need:

1) Adding digg, delicious, stumble upon, and other important social
media icons to the right side of every blog post on the main blog page
and on each post page. Integrating them so they look good.  I tried to
add the digg icon to every article on the main page, but it slowed the
load time down terribly.  Maybe I need to reduce the number of articles
listed on the main blog page?  My goal with item 1, is to get our
articles dugg or bookmarked as much as possible, so I'm open to your
recommendations here.

2) Optimize our blog for the following: "<meta name="description"
content="GOODTHERAPY.ORG BLOG - trusted counseling directory dedicated
to promoting healthy psychotherapy, counseling, therapy and mental
health. The official Goodtherapy blog provides valuable information and
social dialogue for therapists and consumers. Enjoy nearly a dozen
categories written by leading counselors, therapists who practice good
counseling, psychotherapy, and how to find a good counselor, therapist,
or psychologist." />
counseling, counselors, counselor blog, psychotherapy, psychology,
psychologists, depression, anxiety, addictions, trauma, healing,
relationships, marriage, stress, mental health, find a therapist, find a
counselor, goodtherapy.org blog, counseling blog, therapy blog" />

3) Feedburner is installed but not working.  When I click on entry rss
in the sidebar nothing is happening, it should go to our feedburner
page. Need this fixed/updated.

4) I recently changes the subscription setting so that every subscriber
would be emailed a weekly summary of articles, but it doesn't seem to be
working.  I'm signed up as a subscriber and I'm not getting summaries.
The whole subscriber setting in Wp seems confusing as there are
different pages for subscribers on Manage, Users and Options pages.  And
there seems to be a difference between registered users and subscribers
.  Could you please straighten this out for me and tell me how to best
subscribe my list of 1000+ to weekly summaries.

5) Your recommended changes to the blog which will help increase
rankings, help us in social media, and create backlinks to goodtherapy.org.

6) Can you create a script/widget or is there a script widget that will
allow me to add a WP search box to any page of my non-WP powered website?

7) When I publish a new article to my blog I'd like to somehow enter the
authors email so the authors will get updates/alerts emailed to them
whenever someone makes a comment to their article.  I do have in place a
plugin which allows commenters to receive updates/alerts whenever a
future comment is posted.  But this is a little different.  Any solutions?

Thanks,

Noah :)

Noah Rubinstein, LMFT, LMHC
Co-Executive & Clinical Director