[wp-pro] Help anybody familar with tdo mini forms

Mac Ardent macardent at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 03:51:05 GMT 2008

Hi,  This is really for someone who has knowledge of TDO mini forms plugin, and WordPress 2.7

I'm using WP-2.7 and TDO mini forms plugin. So here's my situation:

What I need is: The TDO mini form on the front of my site to have a dropdown list in it also.

(When the user selects a name in the dropdown list it then retrieves a preset row of information from the sql DB and then posts that info along with the other information that the user fills out in the TDO mini comment form.)

I hope that makes sense, that's basically it. I really like TDO mini forms and it has widgets for adding category dropdowns, comments, etc.. so I'm pretty sure it can be adjusted to do this fairly easily, but I could be wrong..

If anyone thinks they can do this let me know. Thank you and I hope you can help me. Bill