[wp-pro] seeking maint /update svc's for WP site

Catonya Owens onegroovychic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:54:49 GMT 2008

Hi.

I'm seeking an estimate on work/maintenance on a  WP site. (
http://www.2withspirit.com/ ) .

The site needs to be updated from WP 1.5-strayhorn to a more current
version. WP is installed directly on the server, rather than through
CPanel's Fantastico.

I want to keep the current theme/site design. It's a custom theme based on
Manji v 1.01  (it was one of the first customized Manji "flavors").  The
designer was Lisa Fahrmeyer of *CafeLisa. <http://www.cafelisa.com/>*  Her
code is very clean and well organized.

The site is hosted by Blue Host.

If you want to take a look around the back end of the site (before making an
estimate), or look over the theme code, let me know and I'll forward
whatever you need.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,