[wp-pro] Need wp/wpmu developer to help finish custom project

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Fri Dec 26 20:51:50 GMT 2008

Hi Ashraf,

I'm based in San Francisco and have a lot of WordPress (and WPMU)
experience, in addition to 9 years of PHP/MySQL experience and even
more with HTML/CSS/JS:

- I was the sole developer on http://mybabyourbaby.com, creating it
from scratch - it runs entirely from WordPressMU and bbPress. I
completed all WP plugins/mods etc, as well as coding the front-end
(XHTML/CSS/JS) entirely.

- I worked for 6 months with one of the top blogs online, handling
their WP installation and other technical issues. This included
writing quite a bit of custom code, such as a high-performance
statistics collection engine (WP plugin) and a simple advertising
plugin.

- Some of my other client work has included optimizing and scaling
blogs through improving plugins, server administration etc, plus
writing custom plugins to provide various functionality.

- Lots of custom hacking and coding for my own and others' needs on
the plugin and theme level.

- If you'd like to see my formal resume, it is online at
http://dentedreality.com.au/resume/ and you may also like to check out
the rest of my website at http://dentedreality.com.au/

- WordPress examples that I've worked on: http://mybabyourbaby.com --
http://mashable.com -- http://dentedreality.com.au --
http://madskill.com

- Rate: $100 (USD) per hour.

- Contact: Email: beau at dentedreality.com.au, AIM: beaulebens, Skype: borkazoid

Please let me know (and perhaps provide some more details) if you'd
like my help and we can go from there.

Cheers,
Beau

--