[wp-pro] Newsletter/feed integration with site

Bill - Bottree bill at bottree.com
Wed Dec 17 18:41:53 GMT 2008

Hi there,

I would like to implement an easy-to-use and open-source newsletter program
for my web sites (YourAgency.ca and Bottree.com).  The ideal end-state would
be the use of a regular template for each site that spits out a regular
newsletter to registered users.

The newsletter would have to be double-opt-in, in that a confirmation would
be sent with response required before the account / subscription was
initiated.

I'd like the newsletter / feed to be free to use (no monthly paid
subscriptions required) and I'd like it to be a LOT more user-friendly than
the current program, PHPList.

Part of the final payment would be based on suggestions for the templates,
so feel free to bid on two things:

1.       Basic implementation and subsequent 'handing over of the keys'

2.       Templated solution that would make it painless for me to get going.

3.       Suggestions for ways to improve the level of interaction with the
site(s).

Please send a quote, along with program/software recommendations and samples
of work.  Also indicate the amount of time and billing rate per hour that
you would charge, with a final figure for me to work from.  Be sure to
specify when it will be completed by (ie. Within a couple of hours or within
two business days, etc), should we agree to proceed.

Finally, preference will be given to programmers based in south-western
Ontario, so please indicate your location.

Thanks!

Bill.

Bill Wittur
Managing Director