[wp-pro] Request for Assistance -- Highlighting/Shading Post Titles

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 09:52:36 GMT 2008

I'm seeking some assistance on how to Highlight (shade a background color) in my Post Title Section area.

For example, if I wanted to highlight certain Featured Posts, or say a "GUEST Author" posts, and those posts will
be denoted by the "LOOK" of the post, ie: a shaded background in the Post Title area.

Example:  The area within the post title can be highlighted with any color I choose, easily from the admin menu, without having to edit PHP files, or CSS files on an ongoing basis.

POST TITLE                (3)comments
Post content

Can anyone assist me with this or point me in the right direction of how to get this done?