[wp-pro] Request For Assistance - Theme Color Scheme Toggler/Changer

Eirlymeyer eirlymeyer at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 15:26:50 GMT 2008

I'm looking for assistance.  I'm trying to locate a Wordpress Plugin.
I'm looking for a plugin that can perform Theme Switching or Color Scheme Switching.

However, I don't want it to just be able to have a "user" Toggle a selected Theme/Color Scheme.  I want to be able to have control of it
via the admin menu, where I am easily able to change the Theme/Color Scheme, whereas, the colors could be either Hex Codes, or already a background stylized slice of background image.

For example:  http://www.revolutiontheme.com/realestate/  -- Click on Theme Colors & you have a drop down of various color schemes on the right.

I'm not sure if this is a plugin or not.  Also, again, my goal is to be able to switch the color scheme via the admin.

Can anyone point me into the right direction.

Thanks.